I love the voice of Adele

One of my favorite sing is Adele.


Adele is a singer, she got a Grammy Award-Wining Artist that her soulful sound has make her international success. The first song that make me know her by I love her voice is the song call "Rolling in the Deep" and Someone Like you". Those songs I listen almost every free time.

You know, Adele she is only 27 years old and she was born in May 05 1988 in London, United Kingdom. Her full name is Adele Laurie Blue Adkin

Today, I am going to show you as my love song by Adele sing is "Take It All" , her voice are amazing. When I'm feeling deep on her voice I feel.......I feel.......I cannot tell how my feeling but I just feeling deep and ........(for a break up).... but now my heart heals and I can enjoy here song again. I LOVE ADELE

Now, I am listening to Adele at the song call "TAKE IT ALL" and please feel free to listen the love song, "Take It All"
source: Angharad Jones
Categories:
Similar Videos